BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Why is it super easy for everyone but extremely difficult for me??

I am a university student now. I want to build a new character for myself but somehow the people who knew me is in the same uni and in the same class as me. I have a little secret that i only kept it to myself since highschool that is to have a boyfriend. I pray to god to let me have at least a one day experience! After gossiping with my new frens about their past relationship, i had nothing to share in return. Sure i did have a crush on a few guys but i did not have the guts to tell that person how i really feel as im afraid of rejection. What if im not the one, what if my confession will just burden him, is it considerate for me to confess? Thus here i am in my last year of being a LONELY teen :( Somehow i feel whether is because i was not able to attract because i do not have the body everyman desire and every woman will kill for? Or i do not have the feature? Everyone says that inner beauty is the most beautiful feature of a person! Lets face it, it is entirely not true :( people tend to find pretty faces when they are young and rebellous. I am just asking a normal guy but it will be an extra bonus for my very own ideal type :) but life is not as smooth as it is written in a storybook. So change my personality by lowering my pride?? Or just continue to be me until the ONE appear b4 me?? Just give up on the dream! Sincerely, J

0 comments: